Sunday, September 22, 2013

Project Life Week 32 & 33


Happy Sunday and first day of Fall. I for one am ready for the season to change, I'm beyond ready for some cooler weather. How about you? I wanted to pop in real quick and share weeks 32 & 33 of project life.



Week 32 was about being lazy, a journal, visit to the dentist ( I hate the dentist and I'll be going once a month over the next several months ack!!), a birthday celebration, I wore a dress to work (never happens) and our little trip to see Bruno Mars.




Week 33 was all about recovering from the concert, David starting his new job, movie night, at the new house to scope out the progress, 61 degree weather during August?!?!? what the what.... crazy I know, chocolate cupcake for breakfast (yummy) and men at work. David and his uncle running the water line. Both weeks were pretty busy and the weeks are going by so fast.

I'm still behind and still playing catch up, but I love this project and am so glad that I've done this over the past few years and look forward to continuing to do it. How about you? How do document your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment