Monday, September 9, 2013

Project Life Week 31


Hello project life week 31 and hello Monday. Wanted to share this really quickly today before I head off the new house (something about the plumbing.... always something).


This week started off with a little go cart and ice cream before we headed home from Hot Springs, AR. I loved the shower curtain in our hotel room, just a nice little reminder. I love the yogurt from McDonald's.


And the week ended with me needing a major chocolate fix and not wanting to make anything so I ate just chocolate chips and peanut butter with a spoon. I mean is there really anything better when you need a fix? I think not. :) I also had my first iced caramel mocha from McDonald's. Let me just say that I am NOT a coffee drinker. I love the way it smells, but I have never been one to drink. For whatever reason I got this idea that I wanted to try an iced mocha so off to McDonald's I went. Yeah, I'm still not a coffee drinker. LOL Then Friday FINALLY rolled around. It was a long week followed by loads and loads and loads of laundry that still hadn't been but up from when I went to the laundry mat on Wednesday. This was bit of a crazy week and I was glad when it was over. I hope you had a great Monday!!

(ha I just realized that I didn't stamp the dates for this week on the date card. LOL I'm off to fix that right now).



No comments:

Post a Comment