Thursday, August 8, 2013

Project Life Week 29


I'm back to yep, you guessed it, share another week of Project Life. I've decided that only posting PL posts is really doing nothing for this blog and that I need to get out there and start getting new ideas to post, because seriously even I'm getting tired of only posting about PL too.  But for now here is week 29.



This week was all about...
*Trying out the whole head wrap craze and I love it. I will be picking up more thin scarfs and hopefully even an actually head wrap or two and be wearing these the rest of the summer.
*We are finally starting to see some progress on the land where we are going to build and I am super excited to see even more progress in the next few week.
*listening to it rain.
*peaches
*pretty trees
*laundry and loads of it
*at the park
*and at the park again.

Still can't believe we are in August!! It'll be Halloween before we know it, then Thanksgiving and Christmas. Seriously where does the time go? I'd swear Monday thru Friday the days were sooooo long, but then I turn around and poof another month has gone by. On a happy note tomorrow is Friday and that always makes me happy. Maybe time flies because I'm always rushing for the weekend to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment