Friday, August 2, 2013

Project Life week 25 & 27


Yep you read the title if this post right. I'm sharing weeks twenty-five and twenty-seven today because I just realized that I failed to photograph week twenty-six. What can I say, things have been a little crazy around here. 


Week 25 was the week of Father's Day, but my dad was out of town working so no picture of him. Even if he was home I'm not sure i could have talked him into one. LOL


And the week ended with a Little Big Town concert. They were very good. I wouldn't mind seeing them again. I've been a fan of theirs since the beginning. 

Week 27

This week was pretty full with the Fourth of July and being off work. 


Gunner thinks he's a lap dog still even though he weighs fifty pounds, crazy dog. 

The end of the week was the busiest part of the week, with the rodeo, lake days, stilling deciding on stuff for the house, and ending with a very funny movie. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you've had an awesome week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment