Sunday, August 12, 2012

Project Life Weeks 29 & 30


Project Life
Playing catch up once again with PL, but thats ok it's not the first time and I know it won't be the last time this year.  Week 29 was pretty simple not a whole lot going on.

Week 29


This was the week that I started my 31 by 31. I'll get into that when the time comes. I got some Kelly Purkey stamps and  I am super excited about using these. I got my Chinese Laundry shoes in the mail. They are fabulous, can't wait to wear them.  Also did two cakes on Saturday. 

Week 30




This week had a little more going on. Went to a birthday party on Sunday. Perception has quickly became my new favorite show of the summer. Did my 100th blog post, still can't believe that and on Saturday I did my very first 5K. I didnt run it, I walked it, but that was the plan when I signed up. I'm just excited that I did it and that I finished. I was far from first but I wasnt last either. So go me!! I'm still behind so I'm off to try and get caught up a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment