Thursday, August 30, 2012

Glitter Heels and Cowboy Boots


Oh how I love date night! We always do a date night when David is home, sometimes its a pretty big deal and other times not so much, but I love it either way. It's time that we get to spend together doing something that one of us has planned and it's always fun. It's a chance to get dressed up and have fun. Like these Steve Madden glitter heels that I LOVE and have had for a year now and haven't worn them anywhere, unless you count around the house just to be able to say why yes, I have worn them thank you very much! Date night for us doesn't always have to be on a Friday or Saturday night, we fit it in whenever we can.


Like Wednesday was date night this go around. We did dinner and a movie. While waiting at the restaurant I brought out the camera and we snapped a few pictures in the parking lot and I love the way they turned out, even though it was WINDY and my hair was all over the place. It was a gorgeous day and we were having fun. Ok I was having fun! David isn't a big fan when I break out the camera remote or use the self-timer on the camera, but you will always find me using both.

These pictures are funny because right before the picture took we were discussing how my 5in heels make me a wee bit taller then him and him saying no your not. I really am though (hehe). While I'm sure people who drove by were wondering what the heck we were doing or why we were doing it, but that's part of the fun too right? (hehe) We watched Hit and Run and it was horrible. Neither one of us liked it, but we stayed till the end. If you don't do date night I highly recommend it. You need to be able to make time for yourself and time for yourself and your husband. I'm already looking forward to the next date night.



No comments:

Post a Comment