Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I Want It Wednesday

I'm back with another IWIW. A few weeks ago I started walking and even did my first 5K. I did walk it not run it, but it still felt good to say that I've done a 5K and who knows maybe one day I'll even get around to actually running a 5K. We'll see. I am still walking because I have a goal that I want to reach and I'm trying to hang in there to see it I can do it (more about that when the time comes). So this weeks want has to do with walking and running.  

Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom
amazon

I am wanting a watch that will help me keep up with my distance and time. I'm loving the bright color of this Nike one.


Garmin Forerunner 305 Variation Parent
amazon


This Garmin watch is a little bit more expensive, but I like it too.

Timex Ironman 30-Lap Flix - Mid
amazon

But this Timex maybe the way to go, since its the cheapest, for now until I see that I am actually going to use/wear one. I'm also on the hunt for a cute, colorful, comfortable, pair of running shoes to. So don't be surprised if that's not nex weeks want. Any good recommendations?


No comments:

Post a Comment