Saturday, August 25, 2012

Gigi's Cupcakes



Well after being gone for a week for work and then coming home to find that my internet was messed up and then it taking a week to get it fixed I am finally back and able to post. Let me just say that having no internet for a week took some getting used to, but I made it through. So a couple of weeks ago I was in Norman for work and while the training was some old stuff and some new stuff we still had a lot of fun, we still made the most of it while we were there. We would go shoppng and eating and just mess around town and one day we came across Gigi's Cupcakes and knew that we had to try it. So on our last day there we hit it up and tried it out. It took us a while to figure out type we want, but after mch debate we went with Midnight Magic and White Chocolate Raspberry Frappe. They were both very good.

 

Love the little box that the cupcakes came in. Super cute.
 
 
We made a pit stop on the way home to eat them and it was jus the right time for a little sugar high to make it the rest of the way home  and for a few quick pictures.
 
 
 
I've got lots of internet play time to catch up on, thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Well, I hit the library tonight, so I thought I would swing by your blog and comment. Glad you liked Gigi's. I will have to get you to Pinkitsel (or however it was spelled) sometime. I wish I thought a cupcake store could thrive in our tiny little community because I would so be there opening one. :)

    ReplyDelete