Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Mini for 2012

I was on Elizabeth Kartchner's blog and seen where she had posted about a 2012 mini album and after seeing what she made and where she got the kit I just had to make one for myself. You can print the kits from this site (I'll for sure be checking that blog out again and soon) and make your own little mini too. There are only a few pages to it, but I really liked the idea.  I just used my Cinch to bind it all together.

I went with Instax pictures also. Just thought they fit the book.


This page is for David. I'll snap a pic of him when he gets home since I didn't have an Instax of him laying around and with any luck I'll talk him into filling out the questionnaire. There was even a questionnaire for kids, so cute. Wish we had a couple.



A part of the kit is to write yourself a letter and read it at the end of the year. So I included an envelope and added stuff my letter in it.
I wonder at the end of the year if I'll remember to read the letter I wrote to myself. I guess I'll find out. That's all there is to it. Simple and easy. After I finished I kind of wished that I had included a picture of Daisy (our dog), but I didn't. Maybe next year. I'm glad this kit was shared.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my industrious friend. I thought of you when I saw this contest in the Oklahoma Today.
    http://oklahomatoday.com/oklahomatoday/COMMUNITY/Oklahoma_Today_Photo_Contest.html

    Also, I put up my pictures of the party on my blog so you can check them out if you want.

    ReplyDelete