Monday, April 25, 2016

Seattle

 Got home pretty late last night from a girls weekend trip to Seattle where we had sooooo much fun!! It was our first time to go Seattle so we tried to make sure we did we all the touristy things. We missed a few things that were on our list, but we've decided that we'll just have to go back sometime.;)  Of course we hit up Pike Place Market numerous times while there. They have THE prettiest and chap flowers there!! If I lived in Seattle I'd have fresh flowers all over my house every week.
I have so many pictures that still need to be gone through and I need to decide how I want to document this fab trip. Have you ever been? What did you most enjoy about it? What is the one thing you would do again? What is one thing you wish you would have done?

No comments:

Post a Comment