Saturday, April 30, 2016

Week In The Life 2015 (Saturday & Sunday)

 Hello, hello and happy Saturday! I actually finished my 2015 Week in the life album!!!!!! Before the next on starts on May 9th!!!!! Ya'll I really am excited that I got it done. And I really want to go back and finish my 2014 album too. It's a goal of my to get it done by the end of the years.
I didn't do anything amazing with the album as you can tell by the rest of the album and I'm totally ok with that. At this point all I cared about was getting the stories and memories and our routines down in this album. So if you want take a minute to finish looking at what our Saturday & Sunday looked like.




Wohooo!!! So glad that this project is complete and on the shelf. Now that I finished it and looking back on my uncompleted 2014 album I've figured out a few things for this project for 2016 and I'm really looking forward to documenting a week in our lives this year. Not to mention that the super cute kit that I ordered from Ali Edwards will make it that much easier to help me complete it a lot quicker or at least that's the reason I keep telling myself that's why I ordered it. :) Are you joining in this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment