Friday, April 8, 2016

Week In The Life 2015 (Thursday & Friday)

 Hey hey and happy FRIDAY!! I received my Week In The Life 2016 kit this week so I though since I had made a deal to actually finish my WITL 2015 before I even ordered the 2016 kit (and I didn't even do that) with myself, that I had to get it done before the end of the month, So I'm sharing Thursday and Friday today.
Most of our days are the same, normal, usual, sometimes kind of boring days. We get up, we go to work, we come home and do very normal things. While we don't live a life that always has something exciting going on, this is what our life look likes and I'm good with that! Only two more days to finish up with this album and then before you know it we'll be doing it all over again next month. Hope you have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment