Saturday, December 5, 2015

December Daily - day 3 & 4

Hello and Happy Saturday peeps! I'm back today sharing days 3 & 4. Which also means I'm all caught up on this project. So far I'm keeping it more than simple and getting it in the album and that's what's working for me. I'm hoping that the further we get into December the more Christmas-y stuff we'll do and I'll get a little more creative. Who knows we'll see.
Again living in the camper meant that I went on the hunt for "mini stockings" and that is what day 3 documents.
Everything in mini form really is cute, right?

Day four is all about me being a Christmas movie junkie!! What can I say I LOVE Christmas movies. Always have always will.
The stamp is from Kelly Purkey last year.I stamped it onto a tag and embossed it with red. You can't really see it all that good in the picture.
Never thought I would like Elf as much as I did, but I can already tell that it will become one I watch over and over again. Thanks for stopping by. I'm off to have some Christmas fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment