Thursday, September 18, 2014

Project Life Weeks 34 & 35

Happy almost Friday peeps!! Yes, two more weeks of project life today and that means I'm all caught up with sharing what weeks I have done here on the old blog and that puts a smile on face. :)
First up week 34. This week was a long but good one. By Friday I was ready for it to be over though and we celebrated it with pizza, brownies and ice cream and blanket in the back yard. Although it was pretty hot and we didn't hang outside long LOL I still enjoyed it. And Saturday my niece was in a pageant and she was so cute.
 And week 35 was another pretty good week to us. We did our first canoe trip of the summer and the weather was perfect for it. I figured it was going to be way to hot, but it was just right and there was hardly any people on the river so bonus! Tuesday was national dog day so me Gunner spent some time outside together.
I made chocolate chip banana cupcakes and so excited to try them but ended up not liking them at ALL and neither did David. In the end I threw them out. :(  At least now I know that I should stick with plain ole banana nut bread. On Friday we finally got our chairs and buffet in that we ordered and I am loving them both. I was a little worried that they wouldn't match the kitchen cabinets or the table, but they go together really well. On Saturday I scored a ticket the first OU game of the season and went with my sister-in-law. Talk about hot, but it was still so much fun. Again can't go wrong with a girls weekend that involves football, food, and shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment