Friday, September 5, 2014

Project Life Week 30 & 31

WAHOO!!  Its Friday and I'm so excited. It's also a double dose of project life today too. Nothing to major going on as far techniques and things goes, more like trying to get six weeks of it caught up and posted. Six weeks!?!??!! I haven't been that behind in a long time. July and August both were pretty busy months, but that's A OK with me, I love being busy and making memories.
This week we came home from on weekend getaway only to set out for Vegas on Friday. I stole the room key and had to include it and the tickets from the one show we saw while in Vegas. Zumanity, it was pretty good and I'd see it again.

Week 31


Once we got home from Vegas on Monday the rest of the week was pretty low key. Trying to recover from two vacations low key is an must. But now I'm rested and ready to go again. TGIF!! Any fun plans for the weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment