Monday, August 4, 2014

Viva Las Vegas


Hello Monday!! Hope you had a great weekend and that the week  goes good too. I thought I'd share a few of my pictures from our Vegas trip last weekend. While I had my camera or of course my phone with me at all times and to hear the people I was with you'd think I took loads and loads of pictures, but that's not the case after all. I did take several, but a lot was at night and in low light so there are a lot that didn't turn out. But I wanted to share some of the ones that did.
Our first night there we went to the Coyote Ugly bar in our hotel. While the pictures because of the lighting in the bar we still had fun and I wanted to share a few.
 After a little while there we just explored the city and did A LOT of people watching. LOL
Yep that would be my husband posing with Mario and Luigi (his idea). So not only were we people watching, we were getting watched too. :)
Then headed on down the strip to the Bellagio.

And of course the water show at Ceasars Palace. This was just about all that we did on first day, since we traveled on this day as well. I'll be back with day two and three. I am working on a mini album for this trip so I'm going to try and not show ALL of the same pictures that will be in the album, that way hopefully you'll keep coming back and not think that I'm just posting the same pictures over and over. LOL :)



No comments:

Post a Comment