Friday, August 8, 2014

Project Life week 29

Wahoo it's Friday!! This has been a week let me tell you and I am ready for the weekend and what better way to get ready for the weekend than by sharing another project life spread?!?! This was the week that we headed to Branson for the weekend, so there are a few inserts that I wanted to include in the album since I didn't make  mini album.
One of my favorite things that we did (David and I) was to visit the Titanic Museum. I loved it! It was very neat and interesting to walk through it. David, of course, didn't care for it, but he's just weird that way. LOL  And I of course had to have the pictures they took of us.
The start of the week was pretty slow with not much going on since we were getting ready for both Branson and then Vegas the next weekend.

And a few more shots from our weekend. (yes, I did take the do not disturb sign from the hotel, but it wasn't on purpose)  Here's to the weekend, hope yours is great!




No comments:

Post a Comment