Friday, August 29, 2014

In progress

I've got so many things... home, life, work, DIYs, and scrapbooking projects... in progress right now it's crazy. I've got several mini albums going right now and my scrapbook room is a HOT MESS right now because I'm finally getting around to getting it cleaned up and organized and I'm so ready for it to be done. 
One of two mini albums of like to get finished up is this one, Summer Lovin'. I took the Marcy Penner class over at Studio Calico and I'm loving it. 
And the other one I'm itching to get finished is my "This is me" mini album. It was another class that was offered by Studio Calico and it's been really fun to work on and I'm so so glad that I signed up it. 

But I like I said I've got so much other stuff going to that I have no idea when I'll get one thing let alone all of them done. It's all a work in progress! ;) Hope you have a great weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment