Thursday, April 18, 2013

Project Life week 13 & 14


It's been awhile!! With packing and moving things are crazy around here and I am behind on project life. And lets just say that having to decide what has to go in storage and what I can't live without as far as scrapbooking stuff goes is NOT fun at all. But we do what we have to do (read: hurry up new house). I wanted to share weeks 13 and 14 today.








Week 13 was spent packing, finally closing on the house, moving the first load to the storage building, early morning fishing, The Croods (which I loved).
 



Week 14 was all about Easter, Gunner love, closing on the land (WAHOO!), treats and partying. I'll be glad when this whole move/stuff in storage/building a house goes fast. Hope your week has been great so far. Tomorrow is Friday!!!!!!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment