Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter {a day late}!

 
I hope everyones Easter was great! We started the day off with a bit of a storm that resulted in us not having electricity and getting ready for church in the dark. Not so much fun.


But since we had time to kill and couldn't do anything at the house we decided to go for donuts, which if I do say so myself was a great idea. And it was a plus for the two of us to just get to hang out. I love that.


Easter is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate, it is very near and dear to my heart for so many reason, as it should be. Just knowing that Jesus Christ died for my sins and then arose from his grave all so that I could have a place in Heaven one day. I can't even describe what that means to me. For him to have suffered the way he did so that you and I could have everlasting life is something that we will never be able to repay. It truly is a blessing and I hope that you don't let it pass you by.


And yes, because of the rain and weather I wore my Hunters to church. What can I say at least my feet didn't get wet. Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment