Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Project Life Week 12


I'm back with week 12 of Project Life today, can't believe that we are already in April. This year will be gone before you know it. I'm sure though with the new house it'll seem like its the longest year ever, until it's over and then I'll be like WTF. hehe.  This week didn't have a lot of pictures and I'm ok with that. Sometimes there just isn't anything going on or I don't have to take pictures of it. But I will say that thanks to my phone I get way more pictures than I would otherwise.



We had a group meeting at work on Friday and my super brought donuts and I'm totally going with the Diet Dr. Pepper countering the caloires in the donut. Yeah right, but I'm still rolling it. hehe. Saturday I started the 90 day challange Body by Vi shakes, we'll see how it goes. I'm already a week in and so far so good. I hope I can keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment