Saturday, September 5, 2015

Project life week 27


Happy Labor Day weekend!!! I am so ready for a long weekend let me tell ya. Between work and packing up the house of an evening when I get home I need three days to get some stuff done. Not to mention I was having problems with blogger and haven't been able to get a post up. That's why I'm coming at you tonight late, but wanted to get some more PL spreads posted. So here's week 27.
 This week started off by celebrating two of my nieces birthdays. There actually birthdays is in May, but life is busy so they were just now getting around to it. And then I was off Monday due to the holiday (I'm all about them holidays) and so of course I made pancakes. YUMMY!!
The rest of the week was kind of a crazy one. That picture of David and me on the top right, that was the night that we first showed our house and now I'm packing it up to move out it!! Finished the weekend off with movie night at home and a pool day ALL day on Saturday. That sunset though.

No comments:

Post a Comment