Tuesday, September 1, 2015

South Carolina: mini album part 3

Hello and welcome back. Wanted to finally get the third and final part of our vacation mini album up today since I've got several other projects in the works right now, the big one being finishing my week in the life album. I'm feeling pretty confident that I will actually get it completed this year and in doing so I'm hoping that inspires me to finish last years album too. We shall see. But for now here is the rest of our vacation ablum. This last part was the time we spent in Charleston.

Oh so much fun! Boone Hall Plantation was one of my favorite things that we got to do while we were there. It was so beautiful and had so much history. We also did a ghost tour one night and it started out awesome, but then by the end I was over it and ready for IT to be over. Not really what I was thinking it was going to be, but still learned a lot about downtown Charleston. I'm really looking forward to going back one day. I know there was so much that we didn't get to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment