Thursday, June 11, 2015

You are here

Since we've been back from vacation I've been working on my mini album and reflecting on our trip. I always have high hopes that when I start an album I'll get it done that day or at least within a few days. It's been almost a week now since I've started on this one and I'm not sure when I'll get it done, but I will get it done if I would stop dreaming about SC or about going on another adventure. 

Pretty sure I was meant to be a traveler and see the world! 😄 Or at the very least go on more than one vacation a year. 
Picked up these Heidi Swapp art screens before I left on vacation knowing that they would be perfect to use on/in the album. I used one on the cover of my album and one here on the picture. I'm thinking I might need all of them, they are so cute and super easy to use. Have you used any art screens on any projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment