Friday, June 5, 2015

Hello, South Carolina

 
We just got back from our vacation last night. We headed to South Carolina, Myrtle Beach and Charleston to be exact, with my brother, his wife and daughter, and mother-in-law. I loved both places. They each offered something new and different. I wanted to share just a few pictures from both places (since they will end up in my Project Life album and in a mini  album I don't want to share the same ones over and over). First up Myrtle Beach.
The weather was great the whole time we were in Myrtle Beach. Since its done nothing but rain and flood here for what seems like weeks and weeks, it was nice to be somewhere were the sun was shining.
The Skywheel was one of my favorite things we did while we were in Myrtle Beach.
We ate, beached, played mini golf, shopped, ate some more, did the pier, broadway at the beach, did helicopter rides, and just had a blast. I'll share some pictures from Charleston later. Hope your week was a good one and that the weekend is even better! Oh, and Happy National Donut Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment