Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Project Life Week 14 & 15

Hello week 14 and 15 and Tuesday. Where is Friday?? I decided to post two weeks again since I'm still trying to get caught up on getting them posted. These two week were both pretty full and fun weeks. I even included my insert of the year with the program for the musical that I went to go see with a friend. I've discovered that I need to start being a little more creative with my spreads and maybe try something different. I know the whole point in project life is to keep it simple so you'll stay caught up and not feel overwhelmed with pictures and supplies, but sometimes you need to shake things up a bit. So who knows maybe in the next few weeks I'll try doing something different and then again I may just continue doing the same old same old.

This was the week that my friend, Kathryn and I went to go see the Adams Family (snap snap) and we both loved it. It was pretty funny and just a good musical to see. We ended the week with my nieces first dance recital and a game or two of bowling.

Week 15
This was another fun week filled with rain, fishing, homemade banana nut bread, taking my nephew and his girlfriend's prom pictures (when did they all get so old?). And ended the week spending Saturday night with my Mom. I'm almost caught up on sharing my weeks, thank goodness. How about you, are you doing project life, are you caught up? 


No comments:

Post a Comment