Monday, April 28, 2014

Project Life Weeks 11 & 12


Hello and good Monday to you! Hope your Monday was great. I'm just glad its over LOL. I wanted to share weeks 11 and 12 today so that I can start to catch up on sharing my weeks here on the blog.



This week was the first time I had ever tried to yoga and I did hot yoga and was shocked to find that while I couldn't do every move I could do some and really enjoyed it. I've been back a few times and hope to continue going as often as possible.

Week 12



I switched it up a bit this week using a different page protector and doing a large photo up top. I'm loving the large photos mixed in and will be doing this throughout the book.


Ended the week with the first day of Spring and happy mail (which is always a good thing). Ill be back tomorrow to share another week or two of my album. See ya then.


No comments:

Post a Comment