Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Project Life week 4


And welcome to Project Life week 4. It'll be February before we know it. 


This week was a good week, but what week isn't good when it starts with a day off on Monday? I've said it before I'm all about the days off. This is the first year that I've done the title cards like I've been doing them. Other than just adding "week whatever" to it and I'm liking the way they are turning out. Makes them a bit more scrapbook-ish to me. But I've seen a few folks not do title cards at s and use a picture there with the week/number on it and I'm loving that too. 


We are FINALLY making progress with the rock situation on the new house and I am so ready for it to be complete I can't stand it. The fireplace is DONE and all we need now on it is the mantel so just waiting on my husbands uncle to finish that and get it hung. This really does make me way more excited than it should, but we've just been waiting so
long to get it done. 

I'm still in the process of getting my scrapbook room in order and organized it'll make things so much easier as far as scrapbooking and project life and talking pictures of my layouts. I know what I want it to look like, but them run in to money situation so I'm having to take it slow to get it like I want. Here's to kind day hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment