Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Project Life week 2


And I'm back with week two of my PL. I am determined to stay on top of this project this year. 


This week started off with the temps dropping and staying super low for around here. I do not remember it ever being this cold here and I've heardpeople who are a lot older then me and who have lived here a lot longer say the same thing. 


I finished the week of with my first ever photo book. I used a pretty new company called Artifact Uprising and love it. Ill for sure being doing more of these books and using them. We also had our first book club of the new year. We read Alice in Wonderland and Ill just say that I'm a fan of the movies not the book. Spending Friday night at home with pizza and a free Redbox rental. Love nights like that.  I'm still blogging from my phone, patiently waiting to get the internet hooked up at the house. Oh and the rock, still freaking waiting on that too!! Hope you're having a great week so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment