Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lately


Lately, I've been without Internet and t.v. for a couple of weeks now and that is really getting old. You'd think I'd have all of the stuff on my to do list checked off, but that is not the case at all.

 Around here we've had some pretty rainy days which is not good as far as trying to finish up the house. We are almost done, just need to get the rock laid and some other little things that are left (that has to wait on the rock). It should have already been completed, but here at the end we've had a few road blocks. Namely our rock layer finding out he may have lung cancer (praying for him and his family) and not knowing if he'll be able to work. Other than that the weather is causing other problems, but we will get it finished and hopefully be fully moved in by Thanksgiving. I am beyond ready let me tell you, you have NO idea. ;) 


We've also had some very pretty days after the rain. Of course you're wading through mud, but the sun is shining on you while knee deep in it. 


I've also joined a book club with some ladies at work and at our first get together the hostess made this super cute wreath with book paper. 


And it's finally starting to look like Fall around here and that makes me very happy. I'm ready for cooler temps. Hope you're having a fabulous week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment