Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Acknowledge Him


Proverbs 3:6. This verse is so true and I'm glad that I ran across it looking through our Bible. It was even underlined like it was meant for me to find and read. I love when that happens. I'm not sure who done that, but I'm guessing since only David and I read this Bible it must hav been him, so thanks babe! 

How many times do we need direction in our life? I know I need it ALL the time and knowing that all I have to do is acknowledge Him and he will guide my paths is such a comfort for me. I'm not very good about reading my Bible or doing daily devotions and I want to change that. I need to change that. I need guidance daily and what better way to get it then that? Just a little food for thought in this Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment