Friday, March 15, 2013

Hurry up vacation

We are going on vacation to Florida in just a few short weeks and I am super excited. Even though I don't need to be seen in a pair of shorts let alone a swimsuit, it's the beach, and sun, and time spent with family so I'm going to soak it up regardless of the size of my legs.

Since the trip will be here before I know it, I've been trying to decided what I want to pack. Now don't be thinking, dang this girl gets prepared way early, because I don't. I'm the type of girl who packs the night before she leaves to go anywhere and sometimes I've even been known to throw things in a bag the morning of, so that's not the case at all. But since we are moving and almost everything will be in storage at the time of our trip I've been trying to decide on what I need to make sure doesn't get packed up and put in storage ( I don't want to have to go digging for something I want to take).  And in my preparation I've discovered a few new things that I need to invest in before we head off to blue oceans and sunny beaches. I'm sure there will be a lot more stuff that I'll "need" but for now this is at the top of the list.

 

I can't wait to get there. It's going to be great. Any other ideas or suggestions? I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment