Monday, March 11, 2013

A Mickey Mouse party!

How's it going with the first day back to work after the time change? Mine wasn't too bad. I found myself up way past my bedtime last night, but I guess thats how it goes. It'll take a few days to get used to the new time. But I sure do love more daylight in the evenings when I get home from work so a couple nights of getting back in the swing of things is something that I can handle. 
 

I wanted to pop in real quick to share a layout I did about my nephew's 2nd birthday. It was, of course, a Mickey Mouse themed party and it was super cute. His mom had even set up a little photo backdrop for pictures. This was a really simple layout and I loved how it turned out. Hope your Monday was good and here's hoping the rest of the week goes by fast.

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet I wish I was this crafty. I still have the photos in the built not even separated. I love this and the cake for the three year old party! Such a good auntie!

    ReplyDelete