Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh 31!

Today is June 6 and we all know what that means, it's my most favorite persons birthday.



The big 31. Officially "in" his 30's. What happened to our 20's? Before you know it we"ll be 40 and wondering where our 30's went. It's crazy to think about sometimes, but that's life.

We knew he wouldn't be home for his birthday so last weekend when he was home we had a little get together at the house. Nothing big, just simple and easy going. . There was no theme this year. Last years theme was "dirty thirty" (I mean what else goes with thirty).

I made him a cake, but we had a little one that couldn't wait to get her hands on a piece that before we knew what was going on she had her head in the fridge and came out saying "mmmmm....good" hehe. She is a mess, but we love her to death. Guess next time I'll make sure to take a picture of the cake before I put it up.

(you can tell i didn't level the cake before i started icing and where someone got their finger in it and i had to try to fix it)

Anyway back on track. So today David turns 31 and I wanted to make a list of 31 things that I love about him, so here goes........
1-10. his fingers
10-20 his toes
21-22 his eyes
Just kidding. While it would be easy for me to make a list of things that I love, I won't make you read through it.

I will say that I hate that we aren't together to celebrate, but I hope you have a great day. I love you and miss you much.

Happy Birthday Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment