Sunday, June 5, 2016

Week In The Life 2016 - Sunday in album


Hey there, back today to share the finale pages of my Week In The Life album, Sunday.
And that's a wrap on my album, a blurry family picture!! I can NOT believe I actually documented the week , completed the album, and post all of it all within a few weeks! I do love this project and I'm glad that I have done it for three years now (even if 2014 is still unfinished). I do believe this is going to be one of those projects that I'll look forward to in the years to come. Of course this is a very time consuming project and you have to put in the work, but in the end it is so worth it. Don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. I love your album!!! Just gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! And thank you for taking the time to check it out.

    ReplyDelete