Friday, July 17, 2015

Pfoject life week 24

It's Fri-yay!!! I'm caught to week 24 and that means I'm still way behind, but like I said I've got a plan and I will get caught up, hopefully sooner rather than later. ;) This week didn't have a lot of pictures so I went with a 12x12 and 6x12 page. There's something about this format that I love, not sure why.
Spent Sunday evening over at my brothers and before I know it him, my husband, and two of my nephews were all out working on the boat that his mother-in-law had bought, trying to see what was wrong with it and hopefully fix. Needless to say that couldn't figure it out and he ended up having to take it to get worked on. Monday I skipped out on work early and went with my mom. That pineapple may or may not have been the second one this week that I had eaten all by myself, I'll never tell.
Flowers on a Thursday because it was my Friday. I love 4 day work weeks. We celebrated my second oldest nephews b-day at the house and Saturday I went shopping with a friend and finally bought a pool. An above ground one (as bad as I want an in ground its just not in the budget right now), but we've been it almost everyday since we've got it set it. So much fun. Hope your Friday goes fast and that your weekend goes slow. I'm off to lunch with the hubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment