Monday, July 14, 2014

Porject Life Weeks 26 & 27

Welcome back! I hope that your weekend was great. I think Summer has finally hit Oklahoma because it was a hot one. I wanted to share my last two project life spreads today and I'll be all caught up. WAHOO!!!

 This week we enjoyed a lot of time outside just playing and riding bikes. I also decided to start sending out more snail mail to family and friends. Nothing major just quick little hello and thinking of you type stuff, but more on that later.
We have deer in our yard ALL THE TIME. It's crazy really. They are in the front and back yard and even though our dog, Gunner, chases them they are still here. I love it. And we ended this week spending some time with family and our cute butterball nephew, Axel. He's so cute and such a happy baby. Saturday was spent at the lake. I didn't take my regular camera because they always grip about it so all I had was my phone so these two pictures are the best, but at least the day was documented right??
 
Week 27


We spent Sunday at the lake too, picking veggies from the garden, dancing in the rain and of course celebrating the 4th of July, on of my favorite holidays. Ok I say that about all the holidays, but what can I say I love to spend time with family and enjoy a good party. Oh I can't forget any excuse to not be a work is ALWAYS a good thing.
 
And I'm all caught up to the current week with posting my spreads. Aaaahhhhh, deep breath, it feels good and I'm excited about it. Here's hoping your Monday is a good one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment