Thursday, June 26, 2014

Project life week 21 & 22

Wanted to pop in really quick and share weeks 21 and 22 today. Week twenty-one was a pretty busy week and that always makes for a pretty photo heavy spread and I love when that happens.

Cay was so cute at her dance recital. I love watching the little ones dance, they crack me up. But the best part was each time after her dance she walked to the edge of the stage and put her hand over her eyes so she could see out into the crowd and tried to find us. It was the cutest and funniest thing. When she got back to where we were sitting she said, "I couldn't see y'all."
Week 22 started off with a day a the lake and the rest of the week wasn't bad either. I'm always happy when we spend the day at the lake even if its way to hot. Happy almost weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment