Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Project Life 2013

 
I finally received my PL kit in the mail last week and so far all I've been able to do is the title page. I'm using the seafoam kit this year and I love it. The colors will work great with just about any color I want to add and it's not too girly, so win win right?  Along with the seafoam kit I will be using design A photo pockets and design F. I noticed that las year I liked these two pages together and that by using them together I can add a lot more pictures. So we'll see how it works. I still a bunch of other photo pockets that I didn't use last year so I'm sure I'll throw in something different every now and then to shake things up a bit. (hehe). 
 
 
I just got back from my little weekend getaway so my plans are to try and get a couple weeks of PL done and then hopefully all caught up this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment