Thursday, October 20, 2011

Scrapbook Pages


Finally did a scrapbook layout using Studio Calico's October kit, Field Guide. I only got the main kit this month, but wish i would have gotten some of the add on kits too. Nothing to fancy about this page, I had this Instax picture laying around and wanted to use it on a page so this was what I ended up making. I like the way it turned out.


The journaling says, "Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." ~ Robert Brault. I ran across this quote and thought it was perfect for so many reasons.

Since I already had a mess on my desk I decided to do another page using bits and pieces of stuff that was laying close by and this picture that has been on my desk forever. It turned out ok I think. I'm still in a semi-creative mood so hopefully there will be more layouts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment